Would you like to work for one of the most influential and well-respected celebrities in the world? This phenomenal role with be working closely with their global brands on exciting sport, fashion and entertainment projects.
As Partnerships Assistant you will work globally alongside the Partnership Manager and Partnership Director. You will have amazing exposure to work with a number of major brand partners around the world.
- Setting up meetings & general assistant duties for Partnership Director and Chief Marketing Officer
- Working closely with the digital team on the content calendar
- Daily liaison with the wider team on diary scheduling
- Weekly partner update summary for internal distribution
- Lead on logistics for shoots / travel and trips
- Budget management & reconciliation across partnership trips
- Management of the approvals process across all assets etc
- Interest in global key influencers, media & brand activity
- Research and ad hoc reporting (PR and social)
Skills and requirements
- Previous experience at a brand, rights holder or agency essential
- Experience within a Production environment dealing with budgets, contracting, logistics ideal.
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships
- Complete discretion, positive attitude and proactive approach
- Excellent communication and professional language internally at as well as with brand partners
- Excellent Excel and knowledge of formulas / ability to manage budgets
- Excellent Keynote skills
- Flexible mind-set regarding the requirements of the role; availability and accessibility
- Proactive and ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Interest in global key influencers & brand activity
Whilst the majority of responsibilities should be manageable mid-week Monday to Friday, weekend availability or travel may be a requirement due to the nature of the role.
If this opportunity excited you and you are interested in hearing more please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.