A brilliant opportunity for an Assistant with 1-2 year's experience within a similar role to join the Commercial Affairs department within a globally recognised music group.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication and an overall 'can-do' attitude, you will be a part of an enthusiastic and high-energy team whose function is to drive and develop digital initiatives for all territories.
- Provide administration support for internal meetings
- Collate & distribute regular partner KPI performance analysis across key partners
- Provide administrative & best practice support for revenue initiatives
- Manage & update all key partner areas of internal hosted resources
- Provide analytical, operational & campaign analysis support to the key partnerships
- Provide support and assistance to the key accounts
- Daily working with Connect management system
- Liaise regularly with Repertoire teams for opportunities within the campaign schedules
- Collate & optimise visual/audio assets from Repertoire teams for distribution to partners
- Campaign PCA support for partner activity summaries in Keynote.
- Create a weekly report for partner campaign performance for internal distribution.
- Support International Op-Co's as a point of contact for campaign queries
- Manage campaign allocations & rollout on partner ops
- Assist content teams with processing infringement claims
- Overall maintenance of Artist pages
- Overall maintenance of artist campaigns within key partnerships
- Continually optimize and improve approach based on data and performance analysis.
- Confidence, proactive and high-energy
- 1-2 year's experience ideally within a similar music environment
- Experience with streaming platforms, in particular, iTunes Connect
- Strong IT and system skills - Keynote, Word and Excel especially
- Ability to demonstrate that they have successfully sought out and maximised opportunities
- Well organised with the ability to plan and deliver to tight deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to interpret financial/analytical data
- Strong communicator
Please note we are looking for candidates who are available immediately and are happy to commit for a minimum of 3 months, this has the potential to extend.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.