Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known sporting brand to find a confident, enthusiastic and professional Partnerships Assistant with a Business Management/Marketing background and a genuine passion for sport and entertainment.
The role sits within the Partner Services department and reports in to the Senior Partnerships Manager. Acting as a true linchpin, you will be responsible supporting the Partnerships team in the day-to-day account management of each of the company's Partners including the delivery of certain contractual rights and administrative support
Based out of impressive offices in North London, the environment is vibrant and exciting; and with a huge project due to complete later this year, it really is a great time to join this incredible brand!
Key features include:
- Supporting the Partnerships team with the delivery of contractual rights
- Providing administrative support to the Partnerships Department
- Managing the allocation and distribution of all partner tickets, hospitality passes and partner signed merchandise
- Collating examples of all partner marketing both physical and digital
- Maintaining a bank of imagery for Image Rights purposes on an ongoing basis
- Drafting and distributing minutes from all partner meetings
- Handling all purchase orders and invoices to support the budgeting process
- Acting as first point of contact for general enquiries
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in a related subject such as Marketing
- Some previous office experience within a fast paced environment
- An understanding of brand marketing and the marketing mix including in the digital space
- Excellent account and project management skills
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A passion for Sport and Entertainment
- Previous partnerships experience is preferred but not essential
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing sporting brand, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.