Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known sporting brand to find a confident, proactive and driven Partnerships Executive with a genuine passion for sport and entertainment.
The role sits within the Partner Services department and reports in to the Head of Partnerships. Acting as a true linchpin, you will be responsible for administering the day-to-day delivery of Partner contractual rights; account managing selected Partner accounts; and building and maintaining excellent relationships with Partners and internal stakeholders.
Based out of impressive offices in North London, the environment is vibrant and exciting; and with a huge project due to complete in 2018, it really is a great time to join this incredible brand.
Key features include:
- Facilitating the order of the yearly gift of kit requirements with key Partners
- Tracking and processing of product and order requirements
- Allocating product requests for seasonal gift of kit uniform needs, across all departments
- Signing off on POs
- Overseeing annual royalty and sales reports
- Revolutionising systems
- Supporting activation plans for Partners
- Previous experience in a customer service or sports marketing/communications environment, ideally at a sports apparel company, rights holder, partner or agency
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. SAP or Priam) would be advantageous
- Excellent account management and project management skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-reliance, drive, energy, innovation, creativity and a strong focus on delivery
- A passion for sport and entertainment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic sporting brand as their Partnerships Executive, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.