Partnerships Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly confident and organised Partnerships Manager to work with a prestigious Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of new and existing partnerships, campaigns and activations, whilst working with the wider team for the distribution of brand activations.
Based in the heart of London, we're looking for a pro-active Partnerships Manager with the commercial and strategic experience in brand partnerships and the music industry.
Key features will include:
- Working with the head of the department to explore and create new business opportunities
- Designing different strategies for client briefs with innovative and compelling ideas
- Pitching and presenting to new leads and existing clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding of social media and digital space, with an awareness of the role of music, experiential & entertainment plays in this area
- Have a solid background in successful account management with regards to scoping, strategising, briefing, negotiating and delivering
- Excellent experience of leading client facing meetings
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Partnerships Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.