Partnerships Manager - eSports
A strategic, creative and consultative individual is required to join this fantastic business within their brand partnerships team, working within eSports. You will be required to develop commercial brand partnerships from the entire scope of the brands portfolio, across content, brand and events.
A passion for branded content and gaming is a must, as is the ability and confidence to pitch and build strong, meaningful relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Partnerships - a consultative approach to brand partnerships, as well as a strategic approach to working with partners. You will be the brand guardian and fully appreciate and understand the importance of branded content across sponsorship and commercial partnerships.
- The primary lead for all eSports partnerships across the business, you will be the champion for industry trends within the gaming category, and be the driver of their commercial initiatives internally.
- Form significant relationships across the UK market, with an aim to generate revenue across the marketing assets and events.
- Management of the sales process, right from analysis to client approach and proposal creation, as well as delivery against commercial revenue and profit targets.
- Collaboration with teams, with an aim to generate ideas and commercial proposals to deliver content across the brand.
You Will Have:
- An undeniable love or thorough experience within eSports, keeping an eye on industry trends and changes will be key - knowledge of the industry is a must.
- Partnership and account management experience, both within marketing and driving sales in mind.
- You will be an excellent communicator, both internally and externally - as well as strategic in approach you will have initiative and make things happen.
- Either agency or client side experience, account management and partnerships skills are key in order to succeed in this role.
If you have a proven track record within partnerships, as well as an undeniable passion and knowledge of eSports - then please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.