Partnerships Manager - Loyalty with Financial Services - £45k
Are you a commercial Partnerships Manager with Financial Services looking for your next challenge? Do you have a strong, working knowledge of how loyalty programmes work with FS? Are you a relationship builder with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with multiple companies? If so, this might be the position for you!
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's leading organisations is now on the market. This business giant is currently searching for top tier talent for their loyalty division specialising in Financial Services. You will have proven experience in a partner/ account management role.
This fantastic opportunity will focus particularly on partnering with functions internal and businesses external across the globe. As the business grows and develops this role will be key to the future success of the currency and depth of its partnerships.
- Support the creation of the sector strategy for the portfolio of partners, setting out the current and future clear direction of the portfolio.
- Stakeholder management internally and externally to third-party organisations, across multiple geographical locations.
- Ongoing management of the day-to-day partner relationship with regards to service and operational matters, including tactical activity.
- Collaboratively work cross-functionally both internally and externally throughout the businesses to ensure partner plans are followed and delivered
- Strong working knowledge and proven experience working closely with internal or external partners, maintaining and building relationships.
- A solid to expert understanding of how loyalty works within financial services - mortgages, payment cards, current accounts, credit cards and savings.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously in a business environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally
Whether you have experience in business development and partnerships, and are looking to progress within partnerships programmes, or are simply looking for your next exciting challenge. I want to hear from you if you are a strategic, relationship driven individual with loyalty experience, looking to join one of the most exciting initiatives in a well renowned and growing business.
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to hear more information on this rare and exciting role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.