Fantastic opportunity for a Partnerships specialist to join one of the UK's leading consumer websites. This is a great opportunity to work with a powerful brand that drives innovation and disruption in the market.
This role sits within the Commercial team, working closely with the Head of Commercial & Performance to set and execute a 12 month strategy to grow key strategic verticals and drive revenue growth. There will be a heavy focus on managing relationships in the Mobile, Broadband and Utilities industries.
* Driving the partnership strategy with key providers to ensure we step change partnerships within the Mobile, Broadband and Utilities industries to provide the best deals users and be the best partner for providers.
* Creating personalised commercial strategies and proposition development to ensure we drive differentiated propositions for the site's users whilst driving incremental value to our key partners.
* Work closely with Finance and the Online Performance team to develop reports and tracking of activity; create and test hypothesis, identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
* Manage the Commercial Executives to ensure all revenue opportunities are utilised and regular audits of the site are conducted.
* A strong network within the Telco or Utilities industries, able to demonstrate thought leadership within the sectors
* An understanding of price comparison sites
* Demonstrates the ability to negotiate commercial terms with external partners
* Strong motivational, analytical and methodical attitude
* Able to adjust to working within a team or on sole projects
* Strong communication skills - the ability to make complex issues understandable and drive buy-in to them
* Ability to work with non commercial/finance minded individuals, finding an effective way to collaborate that delivers for all parties
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.