Partnerships Manager - Loyalty
Retail - Travel - Lifestyle
Are you a commercial Partnerships Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have a strong, working knowledge of loyalty programmes? Are you a relationship builder with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with multiple companies? If so, this might be the position for you!
I am working in partnership with an outstanding business, who are renowned for being market leaders across a multitude of industries, in search for 'best in business' Partnership Managers, with working knowledge of either the retail or travel sector. This is a rare an exciting opportunity in a brand new area of the business, so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested!
Key Responsibilities: -
- Management of partnerships and ongoing contracts of all the in-house and third party deals across the portfolio.
- Setting clear direction across partnerships and implementing strategy and strategy documents.
- Delivering KPIs across your partnerships, as well as assisting financially across your commercial partnerships and reporting and tracking against performance and targets.
- Leading the partner relationships on a daily basis with regards to both service and operational matters, updating account development plans and account profiles.
Key Requirements: -
- Experience and strong working knowledge in a partnership or account management function with constant contact with clients and partners.
- Previous history in a travel or retail reward loyalty/award programme.
- Delivery of partner activity, providing implementation initiatives and experience in driving performance.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a busy environment.
Whether you have experience in business development and partnerships, and are looking to progress within partnerships programmes, or are simply looking for your next exciting challenge. I want to hear from you if you are a strategic, relationship driven individual with loyalty experience, looking to join one of the most exciting initiatives in a well renowned and growing business.
Please note - must have retail or travel experience within a loyalty scheme to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.