Account Manager - Media & Entertainment
This is a rare and fantastic position, perfect for an experienced account manager looking for their next exciting role in media and entertainment. This is a great role in a busy and functional team, working across production, advertising and various media outlets. You will be client facing, enthusiastic and motivated by working for a reputable brand, who are at the forefront of entertainment.
* Management of long term partnerships on a day to day basis, outwardly working with partners and clients.
* Organisation of communication with partners regularly, establishing forms of communication to suit requirements and ensure that there are clear lines of communication.
* Building, maintaining and nurturing relationships with numerous clients.
* Understand and marry up the brand values with the partners need, working on the two together to deliver on partner objectives.
* Developing, supporting, reviewing and delivering on briefs, budgets and deliverables with partners.
You Will Have:
* Brand, client or agency side account management - at least 2 years' experience.
* Experience of delivering projects across a number of platforms, and experience in managing and delivering partnerships.
* A background and knowledge as to how best deliver branded content, with thorough working knowledge of video content, online advertising and social media output.
* An approachable, client facing and can-do attitude with a commercial mind and outstanding communication skills.
Please get in touch if you are an Account Manager - looking to work with one of the most reputable, figure lead media brands!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.