Fantastic opportunity to join this leading lifestyle media brand.
Working as part of the UK Commercial Partnerships Team the key responsibility for the Partnerships Sales Executive is to deliver incremental advertising revenue through creative advertising solutions and content sales.
This role will be responsible for identifying commercial opportunities within the business plan to take to prospective clients and agencies as well as responding to advertising briefs. A strong creative solutions background and extensive agency contact base is essential for the role, in particular working relationships with buying, planning and creative agencies.
- Creation of pitch documents and presentations for external partners.
- Working with internal departments to identify commercial opportunities and effectively communicate them to the market.
- Attending client and agency briefing sessions and detailed agency workshops to support commercial partnership proposals.
- Regular updates on market intelligence and competitor analysis to the Marketing Management team.
- Building key media relationships within the client and agency landscape as well as the ability to manage multiple stakeholders to support the position in the market.
- Forecasting, P&L and budget management throughout campaign periods, working directly with team project manager.
- Effective communication to all stakeholders on project status, working on multiple projects at once.
- Working closely with the channels team to identify commercial properties and content streams that can be pitched to external partners.
- Client direct and agency relationship building.
- Contact base within key agency trading teams across buying/planning and all key media channels.
- Understanding of digital inventory and trends within digital advertising.
- Event sponsorship and all aspects of third party event management.
- Understanding of trading agreements between agencies and media owners.
- Moving image experience, working with film treatments and approval processes.
- Strong contact base within UK Advertising agencies, established client relationships.
- Proven experience of project management for media campaigns.
- Experience in Excel and additional office applications.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers.
- Proven track record of achievement.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.