Are you looking to work in a vibrant, commercial, creative and rewarding environment?
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator who has previously worked in a recruitment environment. You will be providing full admin & payroll support to the payroll manager.
Handle is a long established and successful recruitment company with great relationships in the fields of Film, TV, Music, Retail brands and Entertainment.
· Accurately checking and processing temporary workers time-sheets for multiple high volume payrolls over various pay frequencies.
· Accurately checking new worker details and importing into the relevant payroll system.
· Recording any changes to these details which will affect the payroll - bank details, limited company and invoicing details etc in the payroll system.
· Updating database with temporary workers weekly hours.
· Chasing all outstanding/missing time-sheets with temporary workers and their consultants.
· Providing a timely response to the large volume of payroll enquires over multiple shared mailboxes.
· Processing holiday pay, performing holiday calculations and entering onto the payroll systems.
· Maintaining the leaver's process removal from payroll system, paying accrued holiday balances and issuing of P45s after 12 weeks inactivity.
· Updating tax codes, processing starter's declaration forms, P45s etc and reporting to HMRC on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Assisting with the temporary workers Client invoicing and updating the Purchase Order spreadsheet.
· Processing of Umbrella and Ltd Company payrolls and associated invoices.
· Liaising with candidates, consultants and clients as required.
· Providing additional payroll/administration support to the Payroll Manager as required.
· Extensive training will be given on all our payroll systems and databases.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to build a long term career in a fantastic environment that is reflective of the sectors we recruit to - great music playing, pool table, wear your cool sneakers to work, duvet days, flexible four working hours. You will be rewarded with flexible benefits package, company weekend away and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call/email Rachel Tafler at Handle Recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.