- To act as the primary contact on all UK and Ireland payroll related issues, ensuring that employees receive correct remuneration on the published pay dates, thereby ensuring that the Company meets its contractual obligations.
- To ensure that the Company meets all statutory, payroll related obligations.
- To work with internal partners and the payroll provider to ensure smooth payroll operations at all times.
- To ensure that all fixed and variable payroll related data is captured in SAP and flows into ADP via the SAP upload file process, e.g. starters, leavers, variable pay etc.
- To ensure that all statutory forms are processed in a timely manner, e.g. P45, P46, SMP1, SSP1, MatB1, Student Loans, Attachment of Earnings Orders.
- To review all payroll input before the SAP/ADP interface is run, e.g. SAP input, Time & Attendance files.
- To resolve all payroll related queries in a professional and timely manner or escalate when appropriate.
- To ensure that the workflow is kept up to date working with Disney Store IT to resolve any technical issues.
- To perform manual calculations for part month payments.
- To correctly calculate and pay statutory payments for SMP, SSP, SPP, SAP in line with HMRC regulations and Company policy.
- To calculate manual payments where appropriate ensuring that the payment is correctly accounted for
- To calculate net overpayments for leavers.
- To ensure that the shared mailboxes are kept up to date and escalate any complex queries.
- To file all payroll transactions in the monthly payroll folder.
- To provide general admin support to the team, booking weekly meetings etc.
- Payroll Administration experience
- SAP experience
- A team player with ability to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - treats people with respect; is approachable, open and direct; develops effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
- High attention to detail with good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Organised and consistently accurate especially when time is restricted.
- Flexible approach to work, responsibilities and deadlines.
- Strong focus in customer service.
- Diplomatic, Discreet, Confidential, Helpful.
- Part Payroll qualification preferred but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.