Handle Recruitment are excited to be working alongside a well-known global fashion company based in central London to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Payroll Administrator looking for their next challenge.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to);
- Managing UK payroll inbox and queries
- Monthly payroll reporting and other required compliance reports
- Managing data input of payroll
- Liaison with vendors, HR and other departments
- Monthly benefit reconciliations
- Running data maintenance and checks
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have 2- 3 years experience working in a fast paced Payroll position and dealing with a large UK payroll. You should also be self-motivated, proactive and able to work to tight deadlines while also ensuring accuracy. The company is looking for someone who is passionate about fashion and demonstrates strong communication skills. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.