An international creative technology company are looking for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant to join their busy and growing team. The role would suit someone with international payroll experience who would like to become an integral part of a finance team. Based in a great area of Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity to build your career and enjoy the perks of working for a media company.
- Use online payroll systems to process payments for all employees
- Liaise with HR to ensure payroll information is up-to-date
- Process and reconcile company pension payments and healthcare benefits
- Production of annual returns e.g. P11Ds
- Answering employee queries regarding payroll matters
- Production of salary analysis and reconciliations
- Assisting with month end and year end reporting requirements
- Processing all contractor invoices and expenses
- At least 2 years payroll experience
- International payroll experience in a similar environment is ideal
- Good academic background
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of SAP Business One and ADP Freedom is preferable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.