Handle have partnered with a prestigious Global Beauty/Cosmetics Brand based in Essex who are looking for a fantastic Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team.
You will need to go in and hit the ground running providing amazing payroll & benefits administration on payrolls across cosmetic projects for c.900 employees.
Taking responsibility for the administration and processing of monthly payrolls, you will ensure all changes are made accurately and on time. These changes to payroll will include salary increases, processing overtime and commission forms, inputting new starters and leavers and managing any bonuses.
This role will also give you the fantastic opportunity to broaden your skillset by managing the company's entire benefits programme, ensuring all joiners and leavers are processed and are aware of their entitlements.
Through this, you will also be responsible for administrating the company's brilliant benefits package which includes a bonus structure, childcare vouchers, healthcare, season ticket loans and pensions (to name a few!).
- Accurate and timely payroll data input.
- Accurate data capture to ensure payroll records are complete, up-to-date and compliant with latest statutory and legislative requirements.
- Production of payroll reports required by the HR and Finance Teams.
- Work with National Sales Managers to ensure all sales commission and bonus payments are paid in full and on time.
- Work with the HR team to ensure accurate sickness records and payments are processed on a monthly basis.
- Inputting timesheet data for Warehouse employees.
- Administering the benefits
- Processing reports, the bonus scheme and producing P11D's are all fundamental elements of the day to day tasks required with this role.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager and Finance department with year-end payroll reconciliation.
- Alongside these duties, you will also be required to provide any ad hoc HR support to the team and so a good working knowledge of HR is essential.
- Previous payroll experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical thought process.
- Ability to spot errors.
- Fast and accurate data entry.
- Confidence to question or challenge a process.
If you have a solid payroll administration background and are looking to join an international and world-renowned cosmetic company, this is the role for you!
Are you immediately available or working your notice and ready to start asap? If so, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.