Handle have partnered with an exceptional luxury fashion company who are looking for an International Payroll Assistant for an initial 9 month maternity contract.
If you are looking to join a company where people are at the heart of the business then look no further. Sat in stunning Central London offices with a vibrant and high energy culture, you can continue building on your experience in a fast growth creative company with a great vision and innovative approach!
You will get the fantastic opportunity to get involved in payroll focused projects for the UK and Europe and will gain invaluable international exposure.
Sat within the payroll team and reporting directly into the Global Payroll Manager, you will support the end-to-end running of the monthly payroll and will assist with benefits including pension, cycle to work scheme, private medical insurance and gym discounts to name a few!
You will support the continuous improvement of the payroll and benefits process and ensure payroll runs smoothly and accurately each month.
- Update payroll records and the payroll database
- Create monthly reports and raise POs in a timely manner
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure accurate information is passed between HR and Payroll and that everything is compliant and run on time.
- Monitor the benefits portal and payroll inbox
- Support on projects around salary and bonus reviews, end of year reviews and pension reporting.
If you have previous payroll administration experience and would love the opportunity to work with a well-respected international luxury fashion company then get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.