I am recruiting for a Payroll and Benefits Manager to work with a media business based in the West End.
Reporting into the Head of Finance your main duties will include;
- Oversee the payroll and pensions administration relating to the Company's Group Personal Pension and auto-enrolment plans
- Responsible for projects relating to the company's current pension arrangements
- Responsibility for pensioner payroll relating to the legacy final salary scheme
- Work with Group Pensions Manager towards the outsourcing of legacy final salary payroll, including running parallel payrolls and attending meetings with the third party
- Provide pensioner payroll scheme auditors with required information and collation of reports for year-end processes
- Responsible for accurate payroll and pension submissions for both weekly and monthly paid staff
- Ensure processes and controls are documented and identify and rectify any weaknesses
- Responsible for leading and overseeing all future payroll and pensions driven projects
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a payroll management role.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.