Our client, a London based Media Company, are seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a contract basis. The Payroll Assistant will provide support to the Payroll Supervisor; Inputting a high volume of new starters onto the payroll system, processing payments, and processing a high volume of P45's among other tasks. Previous knowledge of dealing with HMRC, auto enrolment and PAYE payrolls is an advantage.
The Payroll Assistant's duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Inputting a high volume of new starters onto the payroll system
- Process all P45/46 forms
- Variable pay input
- Liaising with staff on all PAYE matters
- Helping complete the payroll run monthly
- Be proactive in search of work
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Ad-hoc duties as directed
- Help in administering the auto-enrolment function
Key skills needed:
- Excel and Word (especially with spreadsheets and formulas)
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Payroll experience, looking afer a high volume of employees
- Previous knowledge of dealing with HMRC, auto enrolment and PAYE payrolls is an advantage.
If you have payroll experience and are looking to develop your Payroll career in a fun and dynamic Media company, please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.