Handle Recruitment are looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a global leading music practice based in London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing payment for staff wages and benefits, ensuring that joiners and leavers are correctly set up on the system and that all changes to terms are appropriately authorised
- Work with the Sales Teams regarding overtimes and commissions.
- Work closely with outsourced payroll providers, including collating P45 and P46 documentation, accurately submitting changes to staff salaries and benefits and updating inputs for bonuses
- May be required to support the Payroll Manager with HMRC.
- Work closely with the Payroll Supervisor to identify areas where these processes could be improved further
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Payroll experience in a large corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
The role offers excellent benefits and career prospects!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.