Handle Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a global leading music company based in London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing their own clients' payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis and providing support as required to the other payroll teams
- Work with the Sales Teams regarding overtimes and commissions.
- Work closely with outsourced payroll providers, including collating P45 and P46 documentation, accurately submitting changes to staff salaries and benefits and updating inputs for bonuses
- May be required to support the Payroll Manager with HMRC.
- Work closely with the Payroll Supervisor to identify areas where these processes could be improved further
- Confident in providing advice to existing and temporary workers on all matters of payroll related enquiries.
- Providing a timely response to the large volume of payroll enquires over multiple shared mailboxes.
- Processing holiday pay, performing holiday calculations and entering onto the payroll systems.
- Maintaining the leaver's process
- Updating tax codes, processing starter's declaration forms, P45s etc and reporting to HMRC on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Providing additional payroll/administration support to the Payroll Manager as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Possess great payroll knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Be confident handling payroll queries
- Good time management and organisational skills
The role offers excellent benefits and career prospects!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.