Handle are looking to recruit a temporary Payroll Assistant for a retail brand who are a household name to help over their busy period. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Assistant looking to gain further experiece within a large company.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to);
- Assisting with onboarding for busy seasonal period
- Managing UK payroll inbox and queries
- Monthly payroll reporting and other required compliance reports
- Managing data input of payroll
- Liaison with vendors, HR and other departments
- Monthly benefit reconciliations
- Running data maintenance and checks
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for someone who has 6 months - 1 year payroll administration experience within a fast paced role. You should be enthusiastic and proactive with strong communication skills. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.