Handle have partnered with a world-renowned global creative tech business based in West London who are looking for a fantastic Payroll Coordinator to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
There are exciting times ahead for the HR and Payroll team as they transition from their current payroll system to a newer and more enhanced version. This new system will help them to boost the level of service they provide and this position will play a key role in this.
Working in a fast paced, creative gaming company, you will be responsible for processing payroll changes and liaising with the external payroll provider to ensure payroll is accurate and efficient.
Supporting the HR team, you will also manage the employee lifecycle (new starters, leaver, changes, maternity etc)
The company culture is progressive, collaborative and engaging - the teams are incredible and everyone is truly passionate about what they do. The benefits are incredible and they have a work hard, play hard, flexible culture.
- Coordinate the UK monthly payroll
- Perform all relevant payroll month end tasks
- Ensure you maintain accuracy and efficiency, as well as provide a high level of service from the outsourced payroll provider
- Partner with the outsourced payroll team as well as the UK studios and creative business areas
- Work with different benefits providers to ensure all payroll data is communicated and processed correctly
- HR Administration of the employee lifecycle
- Update and maintain the HR system
- Assist the wider HR team in the scheduling and generation of HR reports
- Process POs
- Previous payroll experience
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thought process
- Ability to spot errors
- Fast and accurate
If you have a solid payroll background and would love to join an iconic and vibrant creative tech business then this is definitely the role for you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.