A leading global Fashion business is currently undergoing a rapid expansion period and are looking for an experienced and energetic Payroll Coordinator to get involved in a broad range of Payroll activities across our multiple European countries. The Payroll Coordinator will act as subject matter expert on Payroll related matters within Europe and become a designated point of contact and liaison with our Payroll Provider and our current HR Team.
The role responsibilities:
- The day to day processing of your allocated European payrolls including;
- Working in a team of two you will accountable for the successful delivery of all payroll related adjustments across our European stores (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and UK).
- The audit and finalisation of all payroll reports
- Prepare manual payment requests for electronic bank payments
- Liaising with Finance to support the reconciliation of payments
- Perform quarterly audits
- Support with the Year End tasks
- Occasional travel may be required to Retail Stores across Europe
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced payroll environment
- Have a strong knowledge of CBA's across Europe
- Be able to demonstrate experience in relation to Sox Compliance
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be fluent in written & Spoken English and Bi-lingual (French, German, Spanish or Italian) language skills would also be a distinct advantage
- Have experience with running payroll processes in a retail environment
- Previous experience working with HR SAP would also be a huge advantage
- Have an analytical mind and a commercial focus, be organised and numerate with an eye for detail
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions
- Strong communications skills and able to negotiate at all levels
- Be driven, with a hands-on attitude and willingness to work at their own initiative and system orientated
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.