Handle are currently working with a very exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency assisting them with their search for a stand-alone Payroll Manager.
Based in the heart of London and working in a wider finance team of 10 your duties would include:
- Managing the general administration of & upload to Sage 50 Payroll
- Payslip generation to supplement mortgage applications, employees on maternity leave when requested
- Being the first point of contact for any Payroll Queries, ranging from Employees to external clients such as the benefits agency, Child Support Agency (CSA), HMRC or Local Councils
- Assisting with the companies Pension Auto Enrollment
- Providing manual calculations as and when required to employees with tax queries
- Providing manual calculations quarterly for Audit purposes
- User testing upgrades to Sage 50 Payroll
- Administer the Childcare Voucher Scheme as well as co-ordination of payment and refunds etc
- Completion of government data sheets (survey on earnings)
- Managing pension Queries
- P45 distribution
It is essential that you have previous experience in an all encompassing Payroll position using Sage Line 50 Payroll. Due to the role being a stand alone position strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload are also sought after traits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.