A leading advertising agency are now recruiting for a Payroll Manager to start ASAP in an exciting new opportunity.
With offices based in London and Worldwide, this is a well-established business that has plenty of potential for new employees to really grow within the company.
This particular role will be reporting to the Head of Payroll, looking after 400 full time employees including contractors and any ad hoc reports on request.
- Maintaining and updating payroll information
- Responsible for collection, calculation and entering of accurate data in the system
- Updating payroll records by reviewing and correcting accordingly
- Responsible of payments through electronic transfer
- Responsible for payroll liabilities which includes calculations of pension etc
- Investigates payroll discrepancies
- Knowledge of up to date changes in legislation
- Answering any queries employees may have
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ad hoc queries on request of the Payroll Director
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.