Payroll Manager - Entertainment - Central London
Looking for a seasoned Payroll Manager for an exciting role within the Media and Entertainment industry. This Payroll Manager is responsible for running the Payroll department in a fast paced, creative environment working alongside the finance team.
Please note: Candidates applying for this role need to have experience using ADP software.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants where required
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with HR and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related question
- Previous experience working within a Senior Payroll position
- Experience using ADP software is essential for this role
- Previous managerial experience would be a bonus!
- A background within Media and Entertainment would be highly desirable
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment adhering to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.