Handle Recruitment are on the look out for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a busy and vibrant business based in Central London. Responsible for providing impeccable payroll support and working very closely with the Payroll Manager, the ideal candidate will have training and supervisory experience, extensive UK payroll regulations knowledge including AWR and IR35.
- Processing client payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis
- Processing timesheets for multiple high-volume payrolls over various pay frequencies.
- Ensuring accuracy of all new workers details and maintaining compliance checks including passport & visa vetting requirements
- Providing a timely response to a large volume of payroll enquires over multiple shared mailboxes.
- Confident in calculating statutory payroll calculations.
- Implementing & streamlining new processes
- Provide training and assistance to junior staff
- Prior experience dealing with the demands of a busy payroll department
- Experience running a weekly payroll is highly desirable
- Experience dealing with statutory calculations and high-volume processing is highly desirable
- A confident communicator who easily builds and maintains relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are immediately available to start a new challenge, and you meet the requirements above, please get in contact today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.