Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Music company to recruit a Payroll Specialist into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Payroll Specialist looking to continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Processing their own client's payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis and providing support as required to the other payroll teams.
- Checking and processing temporary workers time-sheets for multiple high volume payrolls over various pay frequencies.
- Accurately checking new worker details, maintaining compliance checks
- Recording any changes to these details which will affect the payroll
- Updating database with temporary workers weekly hours.
- Chasing all outstanding/missing time-sheets with temporary workers and their consultants.
- Confident in providing advice to temporary workers on all matters of payroll related enquiries.
- Providing a timely response to the large volume of payroll enquires over multiple shared mailboxes.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within a Payroll position (ideally 4+ years)
- Experience dealing with weekly payroll
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 4 year of experience in a fast paced Payroll role. You should have exposure weekly payroll processing. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.