Ambitious design start-up looking for an equally ambitious, creative Talent & Culture manager to support & develop the people within the business in line with their growth. They are looking for someone to really get under the skin of this small business, manage the full employee lifecycle whist bringing their brand, values and culture to life.
Based out of the North London office, you will look after all people related issues for here and there small US office and be instrumental in the business growth and development of a strong employer brand.
This is an exciting, creative environment with a receptive, people focused senior team who are really keen to bring in this new role at an early stage in the business growth. They truly value their people and open to very creative ideas.
The business outsources all HR compliance, contracts and payroll freeing up this role to look after the more 'value-add' elements of a HR role.
Ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience working in an sme, start-up type of environment, or a strong desire to do so!
- Have a HR Generalist background, with a leaning toward talent development/ attraction, employer branding and communications
- Have strong understanding of HR processes, best practices but experience in adapting these for creative business environments
- Be curious, intuitive, have great relationship building ability in order to really understand the company and add the maximum value
- Have ambition, commerciality and an entrepreneurial flair
- Understand or be excited by design, engineering and creative environments and the roles within this environment
- Be experienced in training needs analysis and translating this into a fit for the business training plan, and have knowledge of relevant external resources
Salary is flexible, personality fit is key - essential is that you're adaptable, creative and will love the sme start-up environment and grow on the journey with this exciting brand!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.