Are you coming to the end of a contract and looking for your next permanent opportunity?
Are you looking for more autonomy and a lead role HR role to take you to the next level in your career?
I'm so excited to be working with an agile creative marketing agency, on the lookout for a generalist HR Officer to join them in a standalone HR role.
This career defining role will enable you to transfer from HR Assistant, HR Exec, or HR Officer into a lead role managing the day to day running of an exciting and engaging business.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative approach to HR with a focus on recruitment, performance and engagement and want to work collaboratively with the leadership team.
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop from a fantastic leader, and so should be hard working, self-motivated and always keen to learn.
- A strong understanding of UK employment law, and confident at advising a senior leadership team
- Experience working in media agency, marketing and advertising or communications agency.
- The desire to problem-solve and improve systems and processes, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt advice and process to the commercial needs of different departments.
- A hard-working, self-motivated, extra-mile attitude compatible with a fast-paced, high-energy business.
- A willingness to learn quickly and handle issues wherever required, always with enthusiasm.
- Fantastic communication skill, both written and oral.
- Flexibility around working hours, areas of responsibility, and priorities in line with business needs, and responsiveness to quick direction changes.
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers.
- Experience with recruitment and onboarding
If you thrive in a creative environment, and are looking for a role with amazing career opportunities, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.