Are you a creative, forward thinking HR professional looking for an role in which you can really put your own stamp on? Are you up for the challenge of working with a super creative business as they embark on an exciting period of growth?
Handle are working with this entrepreneurial start-up to find their first People & Culture Partner, a key hire for them. They are looking for someone to really get under the skin of this small, dynamic business, manage the full employee lifecycle whist bringing their brand, values and culture to life.
A rich mix of super creative people, they are keen to instil that same creativity and passion into everything they do for their employees. This role will be all about making sure that the culture is the foundation for everything they do for their people and that their internal experience is just as amazing as their external brand!
Ideal candidates will have a broad generalsit background with experience in recruitment, reward and payroll. You ideally will have worked in stand-alone role before, but more importantly you'l be itching to develop your own strategies, put your own ideas into practice.
You'll have these skills and attributes…
- Degree or equivalent qualification, plus CIPD qualified.
- Up to date employment law knowledge.
- Commercially aware.
- High energy.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Great influencing skills.
- Can do attitude and totally self-motivated.
- Ability to influence and challenge managers to do the right thing.
- Gravitas and credibility is a must with excellent communication skills.
- A whizz with technology.
On top of that, you'll be someone who:-
- Has great relationship-building skills.
- Is proactive, hands-on and "sleeves-rolled-up".
- Is brilliant at planning and organising and juggling different priorities.
- Has an ability to solve problems and resolve issues quickly and calmly.
Please get in touch to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.