Calling all HR Generalists with a passion and affinity with the tech world!
Handle are working with a creative media business on a newly created role within their People and Culture team. It's an exciting time of growth for them, in particular within their tech functions and they are looking to hire a dedicated HR business partner to cover this area. Currently at around 100 in the team, your area will be set to double in size so you'll work with senior leaders to shape a strategy that allows team to scale up effectively whist maintaining a great culture. You'll really get under the skin of the business, partner closely with them on all this people related from employee engagement, equality & diversity, well-being through to change management, and ER.
Ideal candidates will have:-
- You'll have broad generalist experience and a progressive business partnering approach - you'll come with a solid skillset, have managed complex change and ER and be ready to take on a more autonomous and strategic remit
- Experience gained within a tech client group- you'll understand the agile working environment and be credible working with a CTO and senior tech leadership.
- You'll have worked in a business 'scaling-up' and be comfortable working with change & ambiguity
- You'll know what good process looks like, whist having a more informal, flexible approach
- You'll use data and analytics to demonstrate value to the business
- Great relationship building skills & able to influence and challenge managers
- A proactive, positive style - be a go-to person for the tech business and a real guardian of their culture!
Please apply if you fit the above!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.