Are you a HR Generalist business partner looking to join an iconic brand who pride themselves on their fantastic culture and people-focused approach? Are you a technically strong generalist who has experience working in a fast-paced creative environment?
Handle are working with this leading media business who are looking for a progressive and creative People Business Partner to join their London based People team. This is a hugely successful business where the employees are at the top of their game and love what they do. They have a brilliant culture already but always open to continuous improvement and looking to be the best - a great place to be from a HR perspective!
Working as part of a small and collaborative team, you'll partner with a client group of c 250, as well as managing a number of strategic projects alongside the day to day. This is a broad generalist remit ideally for someone with strong foundation of HR including complex ER experience and change management, but with a creative edge and a passion for culture and talent.
Reporting to a progressive and collaborative People Director, they are very much a function which is always striving to offer the best service to the people and their strategy is always evolving. They are keen to find someone truly passionate about what they do, bringing ideas and creativity to the table. They have a particularly strong focus on D&I so a passion for this is essential.
The must haves!
- Experienced HR Generalist - you'll have a strong knowledge of employment law, ER and change management
- As well as operational strength you will have a strategic mind-set and think about the bigger picture
- Positive and proactive approach , you'll bring energy and enthusiasm to your role!
- Collaborative team player
- Innovative, progressive approach to HR - you'll bring fresh ideas to the table and strive for the best
- You'll be highly ethical and people focused
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch or apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.