Handle Recruitment are working with a leading creative media agency on a brand new role supporting their London team.
This award winning Digital and Marketing Agency works with consumer brands to build innovative solutions, and we're looking for an HR Manager with the same approach to creative thinking and pro-activity to fit in with the rest of the HR & Talent Team.
Taking an operational lead for a client group of 150, you will work in collaboration with the Head of HR to deliver a commercial HR strategy in conjunction with the wider team made up of; HR Coordinator, Talent and L&D Specialists.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong Employee Relations experience, exposure to acquisitions, TUPE, redundancy and on boarding
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
Applicants must show an understanding of working in a project led business ideally within the creative media industry. You will also need to demonstrate an awareness of a commercially focused HR function.
If you value a true business partnering approach and are looking for your next opportunity to step up and take full ownership of your own client group - please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.