Are you a confident self-starter that consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across everything you do?
Handle Recruitment are working with a fast growth Tech start-up who are looking for a solid People Operations Assistant to support the People Operations team with all administration surrounding the employee lifecycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring, expanding team of 4 and trailblazing company in vibrant, sociable offices based in Central London.
The client is looking for someone who is ambitious, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and have great attention to detail.
Reporting into the People Operations Manager, you will have an understanding of people analytics metrics and be competent with Excel and Google Drive. A Bachelor degree in Business or HR Management or CIPD qualified or studying towards certification is beneficial.
What will you be doing?
- Administer all people documentation; employment contracts, job offer letters, maternity/paternity leave letters, resignations, reference and employment letters
- Maintenance of employee data on our HR system and employee files
- Collect, organize and assist with the analysis of data
- Managing onboarding and offboarding administration
- Coordination of new starters, inductions, meetings
- Benefits and training administration
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.