Are you an experienced People Operations Coordinator that is ready to take on a new challenge in a fast paced business environment? Handle are working with one of the world's largest digital media brands to find an ambitious People's Coordinator looking for an 11 month contract.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in digital media and is data driven, with an interest in developing your HR Operations skills.
- First point of contact for all HR Operations queries from both managers and employees, providing accurate advice and guidance.
- Administration of internal movement/transfers across EMEA.
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS to ensure data integrity.
- Responsible for EMEA wide reporting from the HRIS and People reporting tools.
- Proactive in identifying emerging issues and collating information to address them.
- Implementing process improvements
- General HR administration including managing the Leaver paperwork and completing exit interviews.
- Lead and participate in HR Projects.
Ideal candidates will have:-
- Excellent customer service focus to deliver a 'delightful' employee experience.
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Data driven with an analytical mind.
- Ability to work alone as well as collaborate within the team.
- Action orientated problem solver that delivers innovative solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with HRIS (experience working with Workday is preferred but not required)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.