We are excited to have partnered with a truly progressive agency in support of them finding their next People Partner. The agency is going through a period of intense growth, especially across EMEA and requires a strategic and well-rounded HR professional.
This is an entrepreneurial, fast paced international business - challenging but rewarding environment and a great team! Some knowledge of French employment law is also hugely beneficial to this role.
- True Business Partner role, this vacancy will ideally partner with an international client group
- Broad generalist remit and a good mix of operational and strategic project work
- The business looks for a real partnership from HR, you'll be a part of the business and help shape the culture
- Progressive environment so lots of focus on engagement and development however you'll come with a solid foundation managing ER and not be phased dealing with change management
This is a great role for someone ambitious, looking for autonomy whilst being part of a really motivated and passionate team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment, and have the confidence to drive initiatives to a high standard.
The role will also involve
- Implementation of HR Operations - take direction from the People Director to ensure consistent HR processes in all areas.
- Providing sound and timely advice HR Advice on policy, process, employment law and best practice. This includes, but is not limited to: probationary reviews, absence management, the disciplinary process; handling grievances, performance management, the redundancy process and TUPE
- Create and develop effective working relationships with client groups. Be a trusted partner who is 'under the skin' of the business but able to take a step back to ensure alignment with wider people objectives and initiatives
The role also offers good perks, flexibility and brilliant office environment
Get in touch to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.