Handle are excited to be working with an inspirational creative media organisation based in Central London who are looking for a strong People Partner to work on key projects across the business.
Joining a HR team of 15 and reporting into the Head of People and Organisational Development, you will ensure the company meets all deadlines and executes each strategy for 2017.
Developing talent and succession initiatives and managing their equality and diversity strategy are just a few of the exciting projects you will be responsible for. You must be able to deliver these in a professional, effective and efficient manner in an incredibly fast-paced and busy environment!
In addition, you will be required to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the whole business in order to fully understand company needs and be able to add value to the way the business operates.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to design and suggest potential future projects to help build on the brand and add to the company's long-term goals, which is an opportunity that many would not want to miss!
- Capture employee talent through data strategies
- Work with senior managers to undertake job evaluation, salary bench-marking, and build a strong recruitment and retention strategy.
- Liaise with L&D Advisors to create employee development plans
- Deliver employee engagement initiatives to ensure everyone understands the company's vision and aspirations for 2017
- Align all processes and procedures.
- Drive change management and develop a culture that embraces change and minimise any resistance faced.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fantastic brand in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment delivering on key strategic projects. If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.