Are you a strategic People Partner working in high performance technology or creative industry? Do you have previous experience working in either a fast growth or transformative business and looking to take a senior position in an innovative team?
Handle are partnering with a digital consumer brand to recruit a senior HR specialist to partner their fastest growth commercial divisions.
Delivering a People First HR Strategy to nurture growing departments, anticipate upcoming needs and support the continued success of the value add People function, we are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar industry and culture.
This is an exciting and challenging role, ideal for someone with a growth mind-set, who likes to create new ways of working and thinks outside of the box, bringing a high level of intellect and ideas to the table within this inspirational team.
The successful applicant will be a proven commercial HR People Partner, with proven contribution to the strategic design of HR success whilst also providing hands on support.
You will have:
- a broad generalist experience including employee relations, organisational development, compensation, training and coaching
- a problem solving and strategic mind-set
- strong analytical skills, experience with people data
- experience working in a fast growth, evolving and changing environment
- proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- passion to create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment
- an emphasis on relationship building, be a proactive team player
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence and advise commercial decisions by using data and analytics as well as build the trust as both a people and commercial partner to take your division to the next chapter of success.
As part of the wider People & Talent team, you will work closely with other specialists to ensure the operational success of the People Plan, drive organisational effectiveness, engagement and support the leadership team on all things People related.
In keeping with the business culture you'll have a relaxed, flexible and informal style whilst still being a commercial and technically strong HR professional.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.