Handle are excited to be working with a fast growth and extremely successful tech start-up who are heading into their next growth phase.
They are looking to bring in a People Success Partner to be an advocate in HR and culture, ideally someone incredibly passionate and driven. You'll play a key role in building and executing the people strategy and partner closely with the Leadership teams.
This role will be a true mix of strategy and hands-on work, there is so much exciting project work to lead on and initiatives to drive so coming with your own ideas and being adaptable will be vital. Strong stakeholder management is crucial to the success of this role and so we're looking for applicants with previous business partnering experience in a professional, yet creative industry or environment.
- Experience as an HR Generalist, Business Partner or people manager, preferably at a high growth, technology or retail company
- Experience consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions
- Experience managing employee relations investigations
- Demonstrate the following skills - strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, problem-solving, change management and collaboration
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of people, from employees in their first job to senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent successful work
- CIPD certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.