Performance Marketing Coordinator - Luxury - Circa £25-28K
ASAP - London
Handle is working with one of the most exciting luxury accessory brands in the industry, going through an exciting period of growth making this a great time to join the brand! They are looking for someone to come on-board to support all performance marketing channels with a strong focus on PPC & affiliates.
- Generating growth and registering new clientel
- Working within both UK and EU markets on a daily basis
- End to end experience across Paid Search as well as agency management
- In order to reach KPIs successfully, you will have experience of managing and optimising display and re-targeting campaigns
- Report generation and analysis using Google Analytics
You will be:
- From a Fashion retail or Luxury background
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with 1 years experience in ecommerce/digital
- Super organised and analytical with experience across paid search and affiliates
- A team player but able to work autonomously
Please do get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information or apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.