We're working with a leading online travel company who are expanding their performance marketing team and looking for a driven, creative performance marketing executive.
The position will be a hybrid of looking after their Paid Search and Affiliates programme. This is the perfect position for someone looking to move client side from an agency role, or take the next step on their internal journey.
- 1 years biddable media experience using Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Experience with bidding platforms eg Marin, Kenshoo or DoubleClick
- Knowledge or passion of working with affiliate programmes
- Solid background in data and campaign analysis, Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong excel - comfortable with large data sets, pivot tables
They have huge budgets where you're encouraged to bring new ideas to the table, test, fail, learn and grow your paid search abilities to the highest level. If you're looking to work in a company that is extremely social and rewarding, a cool start up culture with the backing of a hugely succesful parent company then this is the move for you.
Apply directly now to find out further details for this role or email your CV directly to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.