Handle Recruitment is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join the digital marketing team of an international events business.
Collaborating closely with the central marketing, brand and sales teams to drive lead generation and visitor registrations, as the Performance Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, forecasting, management and optimisation based on event strategy approach.
- Tracking digital campaign activities, ensuring all campaigns are managed effectively and deliver on the agreed objectives.
- Using a range of digital techniques and channels to deliver marketing messages to core audiences including paid social, display, paid-for search, SEO, programmatic & more.
- Ensuring all paid activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets by utilising relevant management, analytics and ad serving technologies.
- Monitoring and reporting all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders, and working with these stakeholders to develop and optimise these campaigns based on the best performing strategies.
- Defining core campaign KPI benchmarks and ensuring performance against those metrics is regularly and consistently communicated to the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within the digital media arena.
- Reviewing new technologies and techniques for suitability within our business, with the aim of keeping our digital marketing at the forefront of the industry.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in online acquisition marketing, in-house or agency side.
- Strong hands-on PPC experience managing Search (Google) and Paid Social (Linkedin/Facebook)
- Experience working in the events industry
- B2B digital marketing experience
- A proven track record of improving traffic, CPA and ROI from online paid media channels.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to influence and drive change.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas, formulate strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent negotiation, time management and project management skills.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.