An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Personal Assistant to assist a creative director of a luxury fashion house. We are looking for a PA who is adaptable and enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced environment, it is essential that you will be able to prioritise your work load and be incredibly self-efficient.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and will have plenty of experience liaising with key stakeholders. We are looking for someone who will come in and hit the ground running and will make the role their own! Although this is a temporary position, there is an opportunity for role to become permanent for the right candidate.
Daily duties may include;
- Effectively managing the ever-changing diary of the director
- Acting as a gatekeeper
- Monitoring the mailbox, sifting, sorting and actioning mail as required
- Producing typed work that is consistent in its standard and accuracy
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Compiling complex travel itineraries and arranging travel and accommodation requirements
- Providing filing and administrative support
- Collating PowerPoint presentations' when needed
- Providing a point of contact for the Director and all key stakeholders
- Organising catering as required
- Supporting on team initiatives
- Ad hoc involvement and support for projects
- Preparing weekly financial reports for trade meetings and business reviews
- Coding invoices upon receipt to the correct expense lines
- Actioning director expenses through correct process to ensure speedy payment
- Tracking spends against department budget
The successful candidate will;
- Have a minimum of five years' experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Have experience working with c-suite level personnel
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
If the prospect of being at the centre of such an influential fashion house is of interest, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.