Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you have the ability to work under pressure in a varied and engaging setting? My client is seeking an ambitious and hardworking Personal Assistant to join their thriving media agency in stunning offices.
Working as part of a great team to support the CEO, this is a diverse position in which you will play a key role within projects, coordination and creating fantastic working partnerships.
Duties of the role include:
- Work closely with the CEO to build excellent working partnerships with prospective and existing clients
- Organise and coordinate senior management outreach and relationships
- Oversee any special projects from initial concept to completion
- Act as an effective gatekeeper at all times, ensuring the CEO's time is effectively used
- Manage diaries, calendars and appointments to a high standard
- Prepare relevant correspondence, arranging details travel, agendas and travel
- Take leadership within the team and act as point of contact on behalf of the CEO in their absence
- Assist with business growth through designing business plans, account management and relationship building
- Organise meetings and events both internal and external
- Ensure the smooth running of administrative tasks and team support when required
- Be involved in new starter process and deliver a welcoming environment
Skills required to be considered:
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Friendly, outgoing, professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.