Do you have experience of working as a PA within the Fashion field? My exceptional client is seeking a forward thinking PA to join their team in a busy, rewarding and growing organisation.
Working to support two key members within the business in a varied role, you will be a pivotal member of the business working to provide support and exceptional management skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing daily administrative support to the CEO, HR Director and team
- Managing diary schedules and important appointments
- Managing personal and company expenses
- Preparing confidential documents
- Composing and prepare important presentations and documents for meetings
- Organising and arranging travel Visa's
- Dealing with company invoices and raise purchase orders
- Providing a full insight to the business providing internal informational to senior management
- Additional team assistance through administration
- Taking meeting notes and minute taking when required
- Maintaining and building excellent internal and external communication skills
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong team player with a passion for providing a high level service
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly confidential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working within the luxury or fashion sector is desirable
In return my client offers the opportunity to work within an iconic brand and stunning office environment. If your experience matched the above apply now for the opportunity to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.