Do you have experience of working as a PA in Fashion? My exceptional client is seeking a forward thinking PA to join their team in a busy, rewarding and growing organisation.
Supporting two key members in the business, in this varied role, you will be a pivotal member of the business providing support and exceptional management skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing daily administrative support to the CEO, HR Director and team
- Managing diary schedules and important appointments
- Managing personal and company expenses
- Preparing confidential documents
- Composing and prepare important presentations and documents for meetings
- Organising and arranging travel Visas
- Dealing with company invoices and raising purchase orders
- Providing a full insight and internal informational to senior management
- Additional team assistance through administration
- Taking meeting notes and minute taking when required
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong team player with a passion for providing a high level service
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly confidential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working within the luxury or fashion sector is desirable
In return, my client offers the opportunity to work for an iconic brand in a stunning office environment. If your experience matches the above apply now for the opportunity to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.