An amazing opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join this fast-paced TV Production company in West London. This company has produced shows for the likes of the BBC, Channel 4 and PBS, with shows/documentaries having received nominations for BAFTAs and similar industry awards.
Our client is looking for someone who has demonstrable experience supporting senior execs within a similar creative/media environment.
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination on behalf of the MD
- Screening and responding when required to all incoming communication including
- Arranging all travel including visa, accommodation, and transfers
- Coordinating meetings both internally and externally - refreshments, venues, bookings etc.
- Preparing meeting agendas, notes, and minute taking when required
- Filling all documentation and contracts both electronically and manually
- Processing expenses
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the core team when required
- Maintain the database to keep an accurate record of all holidays, sickness with the core team
- Coordinate documentation and set-up for new starters/leavers
- Updating relevant files
- Recording all HR communication
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the wider team when required
- 3+ years experience as a PA
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident liaising with external clients and contractors
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience supporting senior execs with multiple duties
Please note this is an on-going temporary position and we are looking for candidates who can be available to interview within the next week and would be interested in the role permanently.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.