An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to assist the marketing team of an up and coming creative agency! Alongside providing traditional PA support the Director, you will be required to provide general office support to the wider team. We are looking for a bright and resourceful candidate who has a proactive approach and a can-do attitude!
It is important that the successful candidate has strong communication skills and is confident when acting as a gate-keeper and liaising with clients. This role would be ideal for a PA or Team Assistant with 1-2 years' experience, looking for a new and exciting challenge in a growing company where it's all hands on deck!
Daily activities may include;
- Diary Management
- Arranging and booking international travel
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the director, liaising with clients and employees
- Helping with the preparation of presentations
- Sorting and actioning correspondence
- Managing a busy inbox
- Ensuring that stationary cupboards are stocked and replenishing when necessary
- Helping out on reception when necessary
The Successful candidate will;
- Have some experience working in a supporting role (Ideally as a PA/ TA)
- Strong administrative experience
- Be confident using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign is advantageous
Previous experience working in a creative sector is highly desirable. This role is a temp position, estimated to last approx. 3 months. For the right candidate there is a possibility of a permanent contract to follow.
If this sounds like the next career step you are looking for please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.