Are you a people person PA who enjoys building great client rapport? Do you have a passion for organising and delivering an excellent service? Look no further as this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a creative and forward thinking company, supporting a team in a diverse and varied PA role.
Working as the PA to the company leaders, you will be the main point of contact and support to this area of the business with a range of PA duties.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Diary management for two senior members of the team
- Booking personal travel, events and reservations
- Manage email Inbox's on a daily basis
- First point of contact for internal and external needs
- Work to build an excellent rapport with management
- Work to gain a fantastic understanding of the management teams responsibilities, acting as a 'go to' person
- Provide forward thinking and planning day to day running's, adapting to changes with ease
- Communicate with management to ensure needs are met based on projects and weekly timescales
- Deal with expenses both business and personal
- Smooth running of day to day office management
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great commutation skills both verbal and written
- Resilient, working well under pressure
- Strong team player
- Experience of working within a creative or design enviroment
In return my client offers Mon - Fri working hours, 9.30am-6pm in a busy and creative environment. If your experience matches the above then apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.